Monday 11 November 2013

A chance with death perhaps?


Ahhhhhhh!!!! I guess you could have called this family home evening tonight as since the POOL was up and running and full... We decide to go for a swim even though it was pretty ugly looking outside and looking like it was going to rain. WE SPENT TIME AS A FAMILY AHHH YAY :D so this afternoon it was sooo funny. My mum was commentating as she had her phone recording this spontaneous jump out the window of our two storey house. Yes I JUST SAID THAT! I JUMPED out of our window ... and landed on the concrete and broke my leg. Haha kidding no. But I did jump out the window as evidence is shown but into a giant pool. Let me just say this took me ages to jump because it was freaky as standing up there. I kept hesitating and then thinking too much and then I pulled out. Katya, my sister, was like here I shall show you how it's done. She gets up there and shows us quite proudly how she isn't scared and jumps in. She gives more of a little more of a performance than intended. Which meant showing a little more than what she wanted hahahaha but that was sooo funny. I thoug to myself if she can do it so can I!!! So I did. And I felt I won. Because If I hadn't I would have been regretting it the entire night and I just done it and had the best afternoon ever. I know it was such a stupid thing to do but hey spontaneous things are so much fun and you enjoy life. WHO SAID MORMONS CAN'T HAVE FUN ;) I sure love my life that I don't want to risk it too much but now at least I can say I have jumped out of a 2storey house into a pool :) my mothers commentating remarks.. "Is future sister missionary... can she do it.... will she do it... Will she be spontaneous? " and yeww YES I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment