Friday 13 September 2013

The start of a brand new start!

What a beautiful day it is. 

This is the start of my new blog of nattyslittlelife :) getting a little excited are we? Because I know that I am!!!! So just being cool like my best friends Olea click here and Te Hurutea click here I decided to make a new blog. I found my old blog and like totally crazy hey as the last time I wrote on it was 2011 but I was just so young and the things I wrote was just super crazy! For that blog click here. IT IS SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!! Time to start with a fresh new start I believe.

Okay well for now as you are most likely hellishly bored stop reading and depart. Depart I say.

 I WUV YOU MWAH!

Muahahahahah


4 comments:

  1. why do i love you so much?! haha its tehurutea by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey soo c. I dnt know how to follow you from my fne. Might hav to do it on the computer. Love ya x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Johanna!!! From the computer might be easier ;) x

      Delete