Friday 18 October 2013

All Laid Out <3



NATALIA RUTH MCFLINN, BROWN EYES, KIWI DECENT, 150ODD POUNDS, 161CM TALL <3




BORN IN PALMERSTON NORTH, NEW ZEALAND APRIL 29th 1993 BUT AM FROM GISBORNE, NEW ZEALAND <3




GOING ON AN 18MONTH VOLUNTEER MISSION FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS aka THE MORMON CHURCH! BEEN IN THE CHURCH FOR 3YEARS OCTOBER 30TH <3




I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK IM PRETTY BECAUSE IN MY EYES IM LIKE UHHHH. I KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH LOOKS AREN'T THAT GREAT, IT'S THE SPIRIT INSIDE THAT COMES ACROSS TO PEOPLE AS SEEING YOU AS THE BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN DESIGNED AND BROUGHT UP TO BE <3




And ONE DAY, as of planning today, I want to be a successful person in this world. Whether it be motherhood or career, I am going to succeed. I have been thinking a lot of how I want to plan my future. I know it won't work out the way I want it to or when I want it to as The Lord will have his hand in ALL things. But this is the general scope of things that I hope to work out. I am 20years old. I hope to be on my mission by the time I turn 21 but if not allgood. But it'll be mission and then come home to maybe university in Australia if there is someone here that wants to marry me otherwise best decision will be to move back to NZ and study my heart out. Maybe even go for a transfer year to the united states. I want to go into medicine or biomedical science but then I would love to go on to the business side of things. Like I really want to own my buisness but I want to get into the health side of things. Decisions, decisions? Whilst I am studying or once I have graduated, I hope to get married and at least have 1child. ONE CHILD PEOPLE!!!! When I get home off my mission, I will be 22 almost 23 so uhhh takers to marry me straight away please? I will be getting way too old and therefore baby right away. It's okay, I can have a baby and study at the same time ;) I will have it down. So chill okay, I got this all sorted. Then I want to live my life, go on vacations, have more babies, have a career, be rich enough so I can serve a full time mission with my husband, own a few homes but also build my very own home. I want to also live in Utah, New Jersey or somewhere not big city like in America. Wouldn't mind going to England for a bit. My mum will end up coming with us when we move anywhere so the homes have to be big enough to cater for everyone. See like I said, I can have babies AND a career because I can have my mum to help me look after my babies. CANNOT WAIT TO HOLD MY BABIES IN MY ARMS <3 and then live and die peacefully knowing I accomplished everything!!!!! Oh and I want to be able to at least once every 2years, once I am married, go on a family vacation to somewhere new each time. With a different sort of adventure and that'll be amazing to look forward to... African Safaris, European tours, the pyramids of Egypt, eating pasta and pizza in good ol' Italy baby, relaxing in the Bora Bora hotels on water. And with best friends that will be so much fun! See with us besties living in different countries (or even in the same country ;)) it'll be a good way to reunite one with another with our families - and our kids can hang out too!!!! Olea Lloyd, you down?! Cause I know I will be! Where is my amazing husband to be? He has to be amazing for him to deal with my craziness, spontaneity and plans ;) I know that even though plans may not go the way I plan, I know that the road laid out for me already without me knowing, is the best plan for me as Natalia Ruth McFlinn. Heavenly Father will guide me and lead me to where I need to be and who I need to be. Lets see how far I can go. 

WITH THE LORDS HAND IN ALL THINGS, YOU CAN ACHIEVE ALL THINGS. HE IS THE WAY. HE IS THE KEY <3





No comments:

Post a Comment