Monday 28 October 2013

Friday Night Fright Night

THE WEEK BEFORE HALLOWEEN!!



Oh hello there! It has i must say been a while. Lately ive just been doing a whole lot of random things. But the start of this weekend was incredibly fun. After a gruelling 10hour shift at work (even though it was super easy) we were all very excited to head to Movieworld on the Gold Coast for Fright Night. This is where Movie World is open from 6pm til 10:30pm at night to entertain us with the Halloween side of things. And it only happens for two weekends of the year!!! Okay for me personally, I HATE RIDES AND SCARY THINGS!!! But I thought it would be a fun night so we went along and had some fun. I was going to conquer my fear people. I WAS GOING TO DO IT!!! So we finished work, me, my sister and our friend Sharon went back to her house to get ready. Went to get the face ready for the public eye and wallah I was looking fab I must say ;) haha I'm just kidding. I don't think I ever do! But yeah and then it was photo bombing people's phones time. All the photos were of me doing selfies! I'm just that great to look at! Haha got you there again. Pride is so bad ;) 


Waiting for our ride and this is what we get up to. We were getting mocked for this night at work because our ride who was coming with us to Movieworld has or had the fattest crush on my sister. Always messaging her and just really genuinely liked her. She was so not up for it. Turns out being rude the whole entire night but it was funny. Well I thought so anyway. When our ride turned up, this is what happened...









More photos!!!! That's what happened. Well we decided to have a photo shoot with his new truck but can't seem to find them anywhere. And it was incredibly funny because on the way down the coast, being crazy passengers and everything... The girls were like waving and doing signs to the cars we were passing. There was one vehicle and they waved back and were doing signs themselves. We would overtake them and they would overtake us. Yada yada yada. Sharon got a picture of her as she was shocked Sharon had her phone out taking a photo!!! It was gold and the funniest moment was seeing they had come to same place as we had. MOVIE WORLD. We were forever seeing them everywhere. They were even on a ride right behind us! 
On this rollercoaster ride below. And let me tell you the ride is over in a blink of an eye. It's over so fast. I bet it only lasts 1minute like legit and I can tell you now... I'm excited to go on rides now even though this ride almost made me CRY!!!! I was fully terrified but extremely AHHH about it all! I WANTED TO GO ON IT AGAIN IN FACT!! I cannot wait for Dreamworld NEXT WEEK! Lets just say I was like a pregnant woman with mixed emotions. Not that I've ever been in that position... Like anyway....




This phot is CLASSIC!!!! I hit a woman in the face doing this pose... GOLD!!!! Oh and the photo didn't catch it in time but they had bolts of fire come out on both sides of the movie world sign. And the place was totally sold out so lucky we booked our tickets online!!!!!! Just goes to show how many people were there. The best part of the night was DEFINATELY NOT the waiting in line at long queues at the rides but the whole theme around Halloween. Movieworld went all out. Staff were all scary. The had zombies walking around like legit freaky ones and scary people who were chasing you or sneak up behind you. Guys with chainsaws and knives and like just totally freaky that I had shivers up my spine. The grounds were all covered in smoke that you couldn't see where you were going a lot of the time. And then you might casually see demons and zombies walking throughout the mist. It was normal there. But also normal people got dressed up in costumes. 








Lets just say I had a great FIRST experience at MOVIE WORLD AND FRIGHT NIGHT. And now going to go to SCREAMWORLD AT DREAMWORLD next month. Now I think I will cry at Dreamworld haha wish me luck <3




No comments:

Post a Comment