Sunday 13 October 2013

Wants, Wishes, Bucket List


And this the beginning of a bucket list that I thought I could have fun with and putting all my ideas into one area. I don't know what I really want to do so we shall see where his spontaneous post leads to.

1. Serve my Heavenly Father and go on a mission
2. Never leave the Church (tick it off in the next life ;))
3. Become a Mission Presidents wife one day (fat chance)
4. Go to General Conference in the states by 2018 (5yrs)
5. Go to an open house for a temple
6. Be sealed in the temple to my husband
7. Visit all the temples in the world!
8. Baptise my mum and dad

I don't know why but all my bucket list things seem to be on a spiritual note. Must be due to conference this weekend and listening to the prophets speak haha. Change the style of things now...

9. Live in America for a while
10. Go to university and study biomed science or some sort of degree
11. Watch the whole series of gossip girl ever made, within 1week!!!
12. Go to Italy with my dad and family
13. Trip overseas (supposed to be italy) with my best friend Olea
14. Stay in a resort in the lagoon waters
15. Skydiving
16. Bungy jumping
17. Eat an insect
18. Have children 3or more
19. Do a hamburger race and you eat as many burgers you can in a minute
20. Going on an African safari
21. Hot air balloon ride
22. Be able to speak another language
23. Randomly pay for somebody's meal without then knowing
24. Go on the biggest rollercoaster in the world (by the way I'm terrified on the smallest ride ever made)
25. Go down the tallest waterside in the world which happens to be in brazil!!!!
26. Go on a jungle trek
27. Volunteer somewhere for a day
28. Complete a marathon.
29. Run 15kms straight (can't even run 1km hah)
30. Build my own home
31. Write a story of my life
32. Slumber party in a penthouse suite!
33. Go on a shopping spree with $1000 spending on clothes
34. Learn how to salsa, tango or belly dance
35. Learn to ride a horse
36. Buy my own motorcycle and learn to ride and get my licence
37. Learn how to play piano
38. pyramids of Egypt
39. The Niagara falls
40. Live in a foreign place for 6months to 1year
41. Visit the European historical sites
42. Read 50books in 1year
43. Keep a journal
44. Keep up my scrap booking with Olea!!!!
45. Love my life at all times.
46. FINDING THAT POT OF GOLD AT THE BOTTOM OF A RAINBOW
47. I want to cliff jump into deep waters
48. Eventually let someone give me a pedicure as I hate people touching my feet. They will probably get knocked out touching them haha
49. And also the same with a massage at a beauty salon
50. Oooooh do a beauty weekend with girls where we do saunas, mud baths, massages, tanning etc.
51. Shave my hair off argh
52. Fast for 1week!!! I can't even fast for 1day





1 comment: